- Presentations to raise funds,
- Setting up a financial structure to support decision making,
- Budgets and forecasts with clear lines of responsibility,
- Tracking the costs on each product iteration, and
- Bookkeeping assistance to keep you up to date.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Follow your beta testers, early adopters and customers,
- Accept their payments and support cases,
- Track the feedback and maintain the history,
- Set up appointments, follow ups and campaigns, and
- Delegate tasks and set reminders.
Validated Learning (Lean StartUp)
- Track your progress against goals,
- Analyze the costs of each iteration,
- Segregate the different responses in A/B testing for later analysis, and
- Store your best practices and documentation where it is accessible to the whole team.
We recommend the combination of QuickBooks and Method:CRM for entrepreneurs because they are both successful Lean StartUps. They understand entrepreneurs. They keep innovating and growing. Method:CRM is the most popular CRM for QuickBooks because of its deep, two-way integration.