- Funder reporting requirements
- Updates to legislation and regulations
- New leadership
- Opportunities for new programs
- Software and technology
Have you noticed any of these symptoms?
- It takes a month or more to get a monthly report
- Relying on manual spreadsheets for financial reports
- A large number of errors and misposting
- Difficulty find out what is in the numbers
We can help your accounting staff and system
- Get reports out quickly
- Stop playing catch up
- Build financial reporting reflecting your organization’s needs
- Use the system as it’s meant to be used
- Design understandable reports
- Get the system to produce the specialized reporting your funders require
- Integrate the fundraising and financial systems so that they agree
What’s different about Energized Accounting?
Typically a new bookkeeper will go back to the point where the books were in good shape and patiently work their way forward until they are caught up. We use a two person approach: an experienced accountant first works with you on the system design, then a bookkeeper keeps your system current while the accountant plows through the backlog. The result: you’re up to date much faster.
With deep experience in the charitable sector, we can help you and your Board get the kind of financial support you need. Contact us to talk about getting caught up now.
A selection of articles written by Bill Kennedy on Accounting Systems for Charities